The students are doing AMAZING. Here are this week's announcements.
1. Students are checking out bibbers (marching pants) in the morning Tuesday and Thursday. We will be wearing them with uniforms next week at the first home game!
2. Students will also need gym shorts and long black socks to wear under their uniforms by next Friday (9/3/2021).
3. If anyone is interested in auditioning this December for all-region/all-state band, they need to pick up music and start preparing. Same goes for all-region jazz (which happens in a few weeks)
4. All-rehearsals are regular times this week at the band hall/parking lot.
5. Make sure you have turned in all paperwork by this point. Fee worksheets are Dur September 1st,
6. Despite having no school on next Monday (9/6/2021), we will still have Monday night rehearsal 6:30PM-9:00PM. This is very necessary to have our show ready in time for October contests.
Schedule for Holliday Game 9/3/2021
This trip is going to be another long away game. Normally if a trip is over 2 hours we plan a restroom stop, but due to the location, there is no good place to stop for a restroom break.
Attire: Spirit wear (same rules as last week)
3:00PM - Dismiss from class / pre-trip meeting / load up
3:45PM - Depart for Holliday
6:15PM - Arrive at stadium and Unload
6:40PM - Pizza at the stadium
7:05M - Warm up in stadium
7:30PM Game Begins
Approximately : 10:30PM - depart for home
Approximately : 1:00AM - arrive at the school
Students did an excellent job cleaning buses and unloading after arriving home last week. It was about 12 minutes from the time we arrived until we had everything finished.